A martini is always stirred and never shaken. Yes, James Bond was wrong. A good bartender would know it right.
A classic drink can be perfected and perverted, but to play with the spirits you need to have your foundations right. Here are 10 tips that bring out the best in you:
- Know what you serve. Curious customers and passionate drinkers would always want to know more about their drinks. And must have answers to all their questions. Our London bartending school will get you such customers to check how you have mastered the art of handling the questions.
- Develop the art of recommending. If your recommendation satisfies the customer and you make them happy, you earn that extra tip.
- Never go wrong with classic cocktails. Remember, spirit lovers will not forgive you for this. Your bar loses customer. We have our special cocktail course for you.
- The way you engage customers in small talks makes them feel comfortable. You get rated well. People frequenting the bars will look for you. You have then already made a mark.
- Keep the bar clean. Nobody wants a messy bar top. Arrange the glasses neatly. Keep the napkins handy. Replace coasters. A bartending course with us will never let you forget the minor important bar manners.
- Never ignore regular customers. Remember their favorite drinks. Greet them, ask if they want to go for their usual drinks. They feel special. They keep coming back.
- Be quick. Don’t make your customers wait too long in between drinks.
- Never challenge drunken customers on their knowledge about drinks. A customer is always right. You get money from them.
- Show interest. Always present yourself like you really love to serve them. You love the spirits and you are confident with your work.
- And most importantly, get trained in our bartending school in London. We give you a ticket to a remarkable career.
There are various nitty-gritty apart from above mentioned points which you can learn in the bartender school with Spiritlab. We got courses designed for all your needs.
If you think you need to start from scratch we have the 3 weeks ‘Foundation course’ in our European bartender school to get you started. You learn while you practically do it. We have a bar set for you and there are customers you attend to make it all real in the Bartending School, London.
If you know much about the spirits and you want that extra learning for a job in your dream restaurant we have our ‘Professional Course’ to hone your skills. This one is designed to make you an expert and boast your chances of a phenomenal career. You can’t miss this course if you want to rule the best bars. Give our bartender course a chance. Visit us today for Quality Bartending Courses London